Sunday 4 November 2012

Wise Owls






If you love owls, you will love this one. I designed this simple applique quilt suitable for mini quilts or wall hanging, anything your imagination can think of really.
I made this for my mother because she loves owls and at the time I wasn’t thinking of making this into a pattern but again I was told that I should make it into a pattern. People have gone crazy about it; owls seem to be pretty big at the moment.

The completed size of this small quilt is 43cm x 58cm (17”x 23”)

The instructions for the wall hanging part are included in the pattern.
You can purchase this pattern from my website here.

All patterns are reversed and ready to trace. You can use an applique mat with this pattern. I have been using an applique mat for years, which I find makes getting the placement much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment