Sunday 4 November 2012

Bunny Surprise! Easter Table Runner





I love Easter, so does my family. I like to decorate my dinning room table for the different occasions throughout the year. A couple of years ago I designed this table runner for the Easter season. Cute little bunnies are a real conversation starter for our visitors at this time of the year.
I used felt for the little white bunnies to give it a nice texture. I have found that felt is really nice to work with for the applique technique.

You can decorate your table for Easter too, with this easy applique table runner. It measures approx.. 114cm x 38cm (45” x 15”)

You can also purchase this pattern from my website here.

All patterns are reversed and ready to trace. You can use an applique mat with this pattern. I have been using an applique mat for years, which I find makes getting the placement much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment