Monday 5 November 2012

Bush Buddies Table Runner



After I made the Aussie Christmas Swag I thought I would like to make a table runner in a similar fashion. Because you know I love to decorate according to the seasons. I created a little country at Christmas with this Bush Buddies table runner. I love table runners, which is lucky because I have a nice big table to set them on for great table features.
I have made this in both the country style and the bright and colourful style.

When completed it measures approx.. 25cm x 106cm (10” x 42”)
You can purchase both these pattern from my website here.

All patterns are reversed and ready to trace. You can use an applique mat with this pattern. I have been using an applique mat for years, which I find makes getting the placement much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment